Tuesday 17 July 2012

Creative Binding - Irregular shape?

It's the most headache part for me in binding the irregular shape assignment. Easy to flip are always the most essential part in considering the binding. Hence, I had do a lot of research on web but there is nothing creative binding turns out but the design of work sheet. The binding still as common one, ring bind, screw bind, spiral bind, stitch bind, comb bind and etc. However, there is something inspired me during the search. I found out if I can do nothing on the binding, why don't just do some changes on the pages or content maybe? The below book was created by using folding method as in pop up story book.

book binding

After all, the binding nowadays are just related to binding book with a fix geometrical shapes. Where is the irregular one? Perhaps I am the one who create it one day. =P
Reference: 
Kelly (2011) Bookbinding. Australia. 
Retrieved June 17, 2012 from http://www.skellydesigns.com/blog/?p=179

No comments:

Post a Comment